Friday, February 3, 2012

Know your ingredient

I am planning to start a new category - Know your ingredient. A pursuit to learn and share more about the ingredient.

When I step inside the grocery store am always mesmerised by the variety on hand.....a lot of times confused, trying to understand the subtle difference between 2 brands/products or multiple variations of the same product. I end up coming home and researching about the product and then going back to pick it up. I was thinking it is a good idea to document my learning and to share it too. What do you guys think?? If you  have something to contribute I will love to learn and share and will link the post to your blog. Leave me a msg or send me a email at turmeric53@gmail.com with the subject - KNOW YOUR INGREDIENT.  The post could be exclusively about the ingredient or part of a recipe. Thank you and looking forward for your feedback.  Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. wow..nice post & lovely idea!..would love to read from all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a know ur ingredients and its chemistry in food kind of cook...would love to see u do the series

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to browse. I appreciate all your comments, feedback and input. Hope you enjoy your stay :))

hugs!
simi

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS